- buy cialis about v-day
- tadalafil cheapest price uk mission
- generic viagra why v-day started
- buy cialis soft who, what & how
- tab sildenafil attacking the silence
- cialis 5mg filmtabletten online 4 core beliefs
- cheapest generic tadalafil long-term vision
- cialis 5mg no prescription eve ensler
- pilule de viagra achat v-board
- vardenafil online pharmacy v-staff
- discount Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012 full multimedia
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3 download v to the tenth
- microsoft office visio professional 2007 key generator until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
LeTonia A. Jones
LeTonia A. Jones, MSW has been dedicated to ending violence against women and girls for the last 9.5 years of her life. Over this period of time, LeTonia has been an activist, organizer, and advocate for women and girls across the Commonwealth of Kentucky. She has worked to educate hundreds of individuals and groups about the issue of violence against women, including serving as an expert witness on the topic in the Kentucky Courts. She firmly believes it is not enough to use her voice to simply make people aware of this kind of violence, but it is part of her charge as a human being to motivate all who come within the sound of her voice to get involved and work to bring it to an end. Most recently, LeTonia was the Producer for V-Day Until the Violence Stops: KY where over 1 million Kentuckians across the state were exposed to the message that violence against women and girls can end. She was also part of a team of advocates and attorneys from the Kentucky Domestic Violence Association that worked to obtain gubernatorial clemency and pardons for 6 women who were incarcerated as a result of victimization by their abusers. LeTonia also works as an Empowerment Life Coach and operates Truth and Transformation Coaching and Consulting.
LeTonia is filled with so much joy in being a part of V to the 10th in New Orleans, LA. Not only is she excited about doing her part to restore love and support the women of New Orleans and V-Day, but she is also honored to have the opportunity to pay tribute to the life and memory of her 20-year old cousin, Sophia Danielle Arnold who was sexually brutalized, murdered, and her body found in Port Allen, LA exactly 1 year ago. LeTonia thanks Eve Ensler and V-Day for another opportunity to once again touch pain and transform it into Light and into Love.
Peace and Love to New Orleans! Peace and Love to V-Day! Peace and Love to us all!