- buy cialis about v-day
- tadalafil cheapest price mission
- viagra 100mg tablet why v-day started
- shop cialis online who, what & how
- cheapest cialis 40mg attacking the silence
- precios de la viagra 4 core beliefs
- the best sildenafil long-term vision
- Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC online eve ensler
- sony vegas pro 13 trial 32 bit v-board
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 download v-staff
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
From news anchor and network correspondent to President/CEO of PBS to launching her own production company, Pat Mitchell’s career is characterized by her focus on media as an powerful force for social change. During a three decade career, Mitchell’s work, as a journalist and as producer, was awarded 44 Emmy Awards, five Peabody’s, and two Academy Award nominations. Mitchell’s groundbreaking work took her to the frontlines of war, (“Women and War”), to documenting the history of women in America , (“Century of Women”), to the award winning 24 hour documentary series for CNN on the Cold War.
In addition to her accomplishments and significant recognition as a media leader, Mitchell is also active in many philanthropic organizations, serving on the Boards of the Sundance Institute, the Mayo Clinic Foundation, and Human Rights Watch. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the International Women’s Forum, and Harvard University’s Women’s Leadership Board. She is also an advisor to Participant Productions and a Director on the corporate boards of Bank of America and Sun Microsystems, Inc.