- viagra cialis on line about v-day
- vendita viagra in italia mission
- viagra cialis for sale why v-day started
- cialis discount online who, what & how
- overnight levitra attacking the silence
- vardenafil levitra no prescription 4 core beliefs
- discount online cialis soft tabs 20mg long-term vision
- buy viagra 100mg eve ensler
- purchase of viagra v-board
- microsoft visio standard 2013 price v-staff
- buy Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Dr. Naughright is a certified athletic trainer with 18 years of experience evaluating, treating, and preventing sports injuries with Division I Intercollegiate & professional athletes (Head/Associate Athletic Trainer at University of Tennessee Men’s Track & Field and Football). She earned a 1996 Doctor of Education degree in Health Education & Promotion and an undergraduate degree in Exercise Physiology. Dr. Naughright was a university professor/instructor for 10 years in the areas of sports medicine and anatomy. She was the medical director and member of medical staff for USA Track & Field including 1996 Olympic Games, NCAA Championships, World Games, and International Meets.
She assists Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman with the Urban Zen Initiative Yoga Program founded by Donna Karan. Dr. Naughright is ERYT 500 and is co-owner of My Time Yoga in Lakeland Florida where she teaches. She also owns Resilience, LLC, through which she practices as an athletic trainer under the supervision of Dr. Larry Padgett, surgeon for the Cleveland Indians and Atlanta Braves. In 2007, she served as an adjunct faculty for Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman at the Kripalu Institute teaching applied yoga anatomy.