- cheapest tadalafil about v-day
- overnight delivery cialis mission
- buy tadalafil cipla why v-day started
- viagra purchase on line who, what & how
- billige viagra en línea apotheke attacking the silence
- viagra purchase 4 core beliefs
- buy cheapest viagra long-term vision
- levitra professional cheapest eve ensler
- tadalafil online no prescription v-board
- achetez viagra plus en Inde v-staff
- levitra 10 mg multimedia
- Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 serial v to the tenth
- Autodesk Revit 2015 discount price until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Gabrielle Roth is an internationally renowned theater/music director, philosopher, and movement innovator. She is the best-selling author of Maps to Ecstasy (New World Library), Sweat Your Prayers (Tarcher/Penguin) and Connections (Tarcher/Penguin).
Gabrielle has devoted her life to exploring and communicating the language of primal movement and its theatrical expression. She has created her own form of ecstatic dance that is taught around the world, as well as her own record label that produces music to support her dance and theater work.
Gabrielle has taught experimental and traditional acting in New York City for the past 20 years and has been a member of the PDU of the Actor’s Studio. She most recently directed a production of SAVAGE LOVE, by Sam Shepard and Joseph Chaikin, at The Culture Project (NYC). She is the Artistic Director of 5RT, a NYC based physical theater company, and is currently developing Tribe, a work-in-progress.
She has been featured in Bazaar, Donna Karan’s Woman to Woman, Utne Reader, Self, Elle, Mademoiselle, New Age Journal, Body Mind Spirit, Shape and many other national publications.
She lives in New York City.