We believe that as women living in the United States it is our responsibility to make our voices heard. We will rise, mobilize, and organize to create true democracy. A democracy that is chosen by us, that represents us, and that respects our demands. We demand a new future, a new world, a new paradigm – WITHOUT VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND GIRLS.
- We demand the freedom to choose what does and does not enter our vaginas.
- We demand the freedom to embrace our sexuality free from judgment.
- We demand the right to safely walk down the street in the day or at night.
- We demand a legal system where “She was asking for it” doesn’t hold water.
- We demand that the voices of ALL women are heard.
- We demand the right to live in a country where violence is not committed in our name.
- We demand an end to illegal occupations and wars in other countries.
- We demand a government that chooses to protect human rights for its people and the people of the world.
- We demand a government that values the truth and tells it.