- lowest prices on viagra about v-day
- sildenafil tablets 50mg mission
- viagra barato en línea why v-day started
- compren viagra británico who, what & how
- generic cialis cheap attacking the silence
- viagra fast delivery in us 4 core beliefs
- tienda detallista para comprar viagra long-term vision
- sale of sildenafil tablets eve ensler
- cialis barata comprar v-board
- purchase Microsoft OneNote 2013 v-staff
- nik software complete collection ultimate edition mac multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Anti-Violence Resource Guide
If you are in need of immediate medical attention or police assistance in the United States, please dial 9-1-1 on your telephone.
If you or someone you know has experienced violence in the United States, call one of the the following numbers:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN): (800) 656-HOPE
24 Hour Confidential Rape Hotline.
- National Victim Center: 800-FYI-CALL (394-2255)
Operating 8:30AM-5:30PM EST, the NVC hotline helps locate assistance in your community if you have been the victim of a violent crime.
For assistance in other countries, or if you would like to learn more about organizations working to stop violence against women, please visit the Anti-Violence Resource Guide, a collaboration between V-Day and the women's website, Feminist.com.
This comprehensive guide features a range of listings including emergency hotlines, national organizations against domestic violence, publications divided by topic, links to VAW websites and many other helpful resources.