- viagra sales in india online sales about v-day
- cheap levitra prescription mission
- viagra italiano en línea inghilterra why v-day started
- prezzi sildenafil who, what & how
- sildenafil price attacking the silence
- tadalafil india vendita 4 core beliefs
- Microsoft Access 2013 online long-term vision
- Adobe FreeHand MX cheapest eve ensler
- Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC serial number v-board
- microsoft visual studio 2010 ultimate full iso v-staff
- Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 serial multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Anti-Violence Resource Guide
If you are in need of immediate medical attention or police assistance in the United States, please dial 9-1-1 on your telephone.
If you or someone you know has experienced violence in the United States, call one of the the following numbers:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN): (800) 656-HOPE
24 Hour Confidential Rape Hotline.
- National Victim Center: 800-FYI-CALL (394-2255)
Operating 8:30AM-5:30PM EST, the NVC hotline helps locate assistance in your community if you have been the victim of a violent crime.
For assistance in other countries, or if you would like to learn more about organizations working to stop violence against women, please visit the Anti-Violence Resource Guide, a collaboration between V-Day and the women's website, Feminist.com.
This comprehensive guide features a range of listings including emergency hotlines, national organizations against domestic violence, publications divided by topic, links to VAW websites and many other helpful resources.