- sildenafil tablets without prescription about v-day
- compren viagra en Canadá mission
- sildenafil for sale why v-day started
- 50mg sildenafil generic who, what & how
- samples of generic viagra attacking the silence
- levitra 20mg generika 4 core beliefs
- cialis meilleur prix long-term vision
- is sildenafil citrate legal in australia eve ensler
- comprar sildenafil v-board
- discount Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 v-staff
- download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 full multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
The 1% Campaign was a diverse group of individuals, communities and organizations who demanded that 1% of the U.S. defense budget be directed toward the safety and security of women and girls.
V Is For Vote was a grassroots voting campaign created by thousands of local V-Day activists in the U.S in 2004.
The V-Day Stop Rape Contests were initiatives designed to produce innovative and effective strategies to stop rape worldwide.
V-Day's Vision statement for 2003, "From V-Day To V-World" asked women and men to envision a world without violence against women and girls. The Public Service Ad (PSA) campaign was intended to spark discussion on this theme.