- buy tadalafil cipla about v-day
- can you order cialis without prescription mission
- generique cialis 20mg why v-day started
- generic levitra pills who, what & how
- online viagra sales in spain attacking the silence
- levitra cheapest 4 core beliefs
- pillola tadalafil long-term vision
- Rabatt Pfizer viagra eve ensler
- cialis generic 10mg v-board
- levitra brand cheap v-staff
- buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise key multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
The Daily News
Some of Hollywood’s brightest stars lent their talents to a Valentine’s Day performance of an Obie Award-winning play [The Vagina Monologues] focusing on female anatomy.
…In her section, [Whoopi] Goldberg asserted that the paper gowns women are forced to don at the gynecologist’s office should be ‘purple velvet’ instead.
…[Susan] Sarandon wept as she performed "I Was There in the Room," a piece [Eve] Ensler wrote about being present when her daughter-in-law gave birth.
And Soraya Mire, an Ethiopian woman who was a victim of genital mutilation, moved many to tears as she described the torture she endured at the hands of her mother.
The star-studded audience at Saturday’s show in the Manhattan Center’s Hammerstein Ballroom gave the performance a standing ovation.