- sildenafil tablets 50 mg prezzo about v-day
- cialis generic cipla mission
- best viagra pill why v-day started
- split soft generic viagra who, what & how
- discount price on viagra attacking the silence
- best price sildenafil 4 core beliefs
- cheap prices for viagra long-term vision
- cialis 5mg tablets eve ensler
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 product key v-board
- download nik software hdr efex pro 2 gratis v-staff
- discount Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 multimedia
- download Adobe Illustrator CS6 v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
VICTORY BULLETIN: Mexican Lawmakers Toughen Rape Law
Three dozen Mexican women's groups won a major victory last Tuesday when the Chihuahua state legislature reversed a law that would have shortened sentences for rapists judged to have been provoked by their victims.
The overturned the law - which gave some rapists lighter sentences than cattle thieves - after coming under pressure from the public and outraged women's groups.
``We know for sure they are changing it because the pressure was humongous,'' said Victoria Caraveo, director of Women for Juarez.
Women in Chihuahua had appealed to the media and feminists across Mexico to oppose the law, staged street protests, and even taken the fight to the floor of Congress.
Read the full story at Yahoo! News.