- cheapest tadalafil about v-day
- overnight delivery cialis mission
- cipla tadalafil barato why v-day started
- the buy cialis who, what & how
- tab sildenafil attacking the silence
- 5mg cialis online 4 core beliefs
- cheapest generic tadalafil long-term vision
- 5mg cialis without a prescription eve ensler
- best price for sildenafil v-board
- is cialis with prescription v-staff
- cialis baratos viagra multimedia
- discount price Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student v to the tenth
- adobe illustrator cs4 serial number mac free until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Gov. Schwarzenegger Signs Legislation to Restore Funding to State's Domestic Violence Shelters
Due to the incredible efforts and support by activists such as yourselves, V-Day is pleased to announce that Gov. Schwarzenegger today signed SBX3 13, by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-San Jose) to restore $16.3 million of state funding to support California domestic violence shelters.
SBX3 13 provides for a one-time $16.3 million loan from the Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Fund to fund domestic violence shelters statewide for the 2009-10 fiscal year. The loan will be repaid with interest at the rate earned by the Pooled Money Investment Account by June 30, 2013.
Therefore, V-Day will NOT have a protest this Friday, as previously announced.
Though this is a great V-Victory, our work on this is not complete. V-Day will begin dialoguing and researching what actions will help make this funding permanent - as this bill is a one-time measure.
We'd like to thank you all for jumping in on this effort and for all the work you are doing! Stay tuned to V-Mail for further ways you can help bring permanent funding for DV groups in CA.