- cheap generic tadalafil about v-day
- lowest prices on viagra mission
- sildenafil tablets 50mg why v-day started
- cheap finasteride without prescription who, what & how
- cialis fast shipping attacking the silence
- tab sildenafil 4 core beliefs
- buy viagra samples long-term vision
- viagra samples uk eve ensler
- adobe acrobat 9 pro extended free download for windows 7 v-board
- windows server 2008 r2 sp1 64-bit enterprise v-staff
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
V-Day Initiates Haiti Rescue Fund, Preparing To Help Our Sisters On The Ground
V-Day is trying to reach our sisters in Port au Prince who run the V-Day Haiti Sorority Safe House, which provides shelter to women survivors of violence and their children, as well as psychological, legal and medical support. While we have not been able to reach the staff at the Safe House, it is clear that increased help will be needed for women survivors of violence in the aftermath of the earthquake. Reports state that over 50,000 lives have been lost, and that Port Au Prince has been "flattened."
To respond to this devastating natural disaster, V-Day is immediately initiating the V-Day Haiti Rescue Fund for the Safe House and community of women it serves. We urge you to support this effort and give generously. At this critical time, we cannot forget the women and girls of Haiti - women who already suffer some of the worst poverty and gender-based-violence in the world.
HELP direct service organizations working on the ground in Haiti. The following groups are requesting donations to assist in the relief efforts. Please check them out and donate if you can:
We will continue to update you as we gain a clearer understanding of the needs in Port au Prince.