- sildenafil tablets without prescription about v-day
- cheap viagra pill mission
- the buy levitra why v-day started
- viagra cialis for sale who, what & how
- discount cialis pills online canada attacking the silence
- farmacia cialis precio 4 core beliefs
- farmaco di cialis il Canada long-term vision
- corel draw 11 for mac free download full version eve ensler
- Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7 discount v-board
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 product key v-staff
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 cheap multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
VICTORY: American Academy of Pediatrics Rescinds FGM Policy Statement
V-Day is pleased to announce that the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has rescinded the controversial new policy advocating for "federal and state laws [to] enable pediatricians to reach out to families by offering a 'ritual nick'", which would include making an incision to a girl's clitoris.
Following public outcry from Equality Now and V-Day, along with individual activists, the AAP released this statement:
"We retracted the policy because it is important that the world health community understands the AAP is totally opposed to all forms of female genital cutting, both here in the U.S. and anywhere else in the world."
While this is a great victory and raises awareness for the fight to end Female Genital Mutilation, it is important that we continue our efforts to denounce this harmful practice and support the survivors and local activists working to end it in their communities.