- cheapest tadalafil about v-day
- viagra and cialis overnight delivery mission
- buy tadalafil cipla why v-day started
- cialis 5 mg apotheke who, what & how
- viagra tablets price attacking the silence
- viagra prescription 4 core beliefs
- overnight levitra delivery long-term vision
- us cialis overnight eve ensler
- viagra pills online v-board
- generic cialis soft v-staff
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 oem multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Happy V-Day From Eve!
Happiest V-Day 2011! Today I am filled with so much excitement, gratitude, pride. This year we have 1,500 events in 57 countries and all 50 of the United States. We have V-Day's in places far and wide from Armenia to Peru, Angola to South Korea. We have a V-Day in Mongolia for the first time. We opened City of Joy, the most magnificent small village for women to come into their power in Bukavu, DRC. We have safe houses in Kenya, South Dakota, Haiti, Pakistan. We have a rapidly expanding V-Girls network. We are spotlighting Haiti and supporting an ambitious project directed and designed by our sisters in Haiti. We have thousands of V-Activists reaching millions of people. We have joy, anger, frustration, exhilaration, anticipation.
On this precious day, I wanted to thank you for doing what you do. I want to thank you for your leadership. Each one of you is leading the way for others, carving paths for women to walk in and creating a world for women and men to believe in. Thank you for believing with me in this vision that women can be free and empowered and safe. The opening of City of Joy was a huge opening for all of us, for this movement, and now is the time to go further. Egypt and Tunisia are once again proof that movements are what change the world.