- prices of viagra about v-day
- order cialis pills mission
- prix de tadalafil why v-day started
- cialis viagra originale who, what & how
- viagra without a rx fast delivery attacking the silence
- cialis sales online 4 core beliefs
- levitra cheapest long-term vision
- soft viagra tabs eve ensler
- cheap viagra pfizer v-board
- lowest price viagra v-staff
- Microsoft Access 2013 online multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
WATCH EVE ON RIZ KHAN: "Rape: A Weapon of War" (Al Jazeera)
Originally published in:
Rape: A weapon of war
Activist Eve Ensler explains her latest project to empower the numerous victims of sexual violence in the DR Congo.
By Riz Khan
What happens when women's bodies become instruments for warfare?
In the war-torn Democratic Republic of Congo, records indicate that up to half a million women have been victims of sexual violence. For many, the trauma of the initial attack is compounded by social stigmas, leaving women isolated and marginalised.
On Wednesday's Riz Khan we ask: What can be done to eradicate rape as a weapon of war in the Democratic Republic of Congo?
We are joined by world renowned feminist and activist, Eve Ensler, whose latest project "City of Joy" provides shelter and counselling to women of the DRC; and award-winning photojournalist, Marcus Bleasdale, who has spent nearly a decade covering the conflict there.
You can join the conversation. Watch the show live on Wednesday, March 2, at 1930GMT. Repeats can be seen on Thursday at 0430GMT, 0830GMT and 1430GMT.