- overnight delivery cialis about v-day
- buy tadalafil cipla mission
- sildenafil viagra why v-day started
- online viagra sales who, what & how
- levitra cheapest attacking the silence
- soft viagra tabs from canada 4 core beliefs
- online buy viagra long-term vision
- viagra on line usa eve ensler
- viagra generico per vendita uk paypal v-board
- viagra online v-staff
- viagra y píldoras cialis baratas multimedia
- Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 download v to the tenth
- microsoft office professional 2007 product key serial until the violence stops: nyc
- quarkxpress 8 validation code mac crack annual report
NEW VIDEOS From Our V-Girls Reporters!
V-Girls Action Team member Coco Kimelman shares why V-Girls and I Am an Emotional Creature are meaningful to her. How can the book be used as a tool to empower girls? "The book is connection to me," says Coco. "No matter how different we are, there's a connection of emotions." When asked how she is an emotional creature, Coco shares, "I'm bold and ready to take action." Coco was interviewed by her fellow V-Girls Action Team member Olivia Oguma at the Hudson Union Society in New York City.
Follow all of our girl reporters on the V-Girls blog, and check out Coco's blog post "I Will Dance to Find Myself" here. You can join Eve Ensler and V-Girls on the Emotional Creature tour in Chicago, Illinois on April 10. Stay tuned for more videos and tour updates!