- buy cialis about v-day
- cheapest price propecia 1 mg mission
- cialis del bajo costo why v-day started
- levitra fast delivery who, what & how
- online viagra sales attacking the silence
- levitra cheapest 4 core beliefs
- soft viagra tabs long-term vision
- viagra professional 100mg eve ensler
- generic viagra line v-board
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition download v-staff
- Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 serial multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
NEW: Photos from V-Day's Recent Visit to Haiti Now Online
In late March, V-Day Founder/Artistic Director Eve Ensler, Executive Director Susan Celia Swan, Managing Director - Campaigns & Development Cecile Lipworth, and Programs & Development Director Purva Panday Cullman traveled to Port-au-Prince and Cap Haitien, Haiti, to visit the V-Day safe house and legal justice centers, and meet with V-Day activist Elvire Eugene to see first hand the work of AFASDA and other women's groups on the ground.
The V-Day safe house and legal justices centers, which are supported by the work of thousands of V-Day activists all over the world through the 2011 V-Day Spotlight Campaign on the Women and Girls of Haiti, are sheltering women and their children who have survived sexual violence, and providing them with support services and legal assistance, working towards ending the cycle of impunity with which the rapes are occurring.
The V-Day team, who were joined on the trip by Mike Szalkowski, Executive Director of the Carlo and Micol Schejola Foundation, and Matt Petersen, President and CEO of Global Green USA, met with many of the local women activists, beneficiaries, and survivors who are creating and maintaining the campaign on the ground. Photojournalist Ana Bianca Marin was on hand to capture the trip and we invite you all to explore the new online photo gallery.
Stay tuned for more updates from the team in the upcoming weeks!