- cheapest tadalafil about v-day
- lowest price viagra mission
- acheter sildenafil why v-day started
- canadian brand cialis at discount who, what & how
- levitra uk order attacking the silence
- cheap viagra super active 4 core beliefs
- levitra online no prescription long-term vision
- professional viagra eve ensler
- online viagra fast delivery v-board
- cheapest line viagra v-staff
- venta cialis barato multimedia
- big discount Microsoft Office Professional 2013 v to the tenth
- autodesk autocad civil 3d 2013 32 bits until the violence stops: nyc
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard discount price annual report
V-Girls Refuser March to Take Place in Johannesburg on October 15
The V-Girls South Africa Refuser March is inspired by the growing V-Girls movement sparked by performances of Emotional Creature at The Market Theatre in Johannesburg. V-Girls activist and march organizer Busi Mkhumbuzi shares, "The Refuser March will serve to mobilize women and purposefully empower them through the usage of art to revitalize the activism within us all. We commemorate women who have transitioned from domestic housewives in the 50's, rebels of the 70's and finally our generation, one which V-Girls believes can put an end to domestic violence, especially in the home."
The march will take place on October 15, and will feature music, poetry, HIV testing stations, and special guest performances by Rosie Motene, Lebo Mashile, and more. Girls will create and wear skirts from recycled materials emblazoned with the word "mine" inspired by the monologue "My Short Skirt." The march will begin at 11:00 AM at the Constitutional Court on Kotze Street, Braamfontein and will continue to Mary Fitz Gerald Park on Miriam Makeba Street, Newtown.
V-Girls invites girls anywhere in the world to join the Refuser March by creating their own recycled short skirts and upload photos to the V-Girls Facebook page. Local V-Girls groups are also encouraged to organize their own V-Girls marches, gatherings, and workshops on October 15 in solidarity with their sisters in South Africa and around the world. Download the free V-Girls Book Club Guide and Academic Curriculum, which includes resources to organize a group and ideas for projects.