- to buy cialis in uk about v-day
- viagra lowest price mission
- viagra pills online why v-day started
- generic tadalafil 5mg who, what & how
- cheapest professional cialis attacking the silence
- viagra pills at cheap price 4 core beliefs
- cialis 5mg ohne rezept long-term vision
- cheap levitra professional eve ensler
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 product key v-board
- download free software nik software hdr efex pro 1.2 v-staff
- microsoft windows server 2003 standard r2 sp2 32 bit multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Read Eve's Letter to the Editor: Rape and Abortion (The New York Times) 09/12/11
Originally published in:
The New York Times
Rape and Abortion
Published: September 12, 2011
To the Editor:
Re “Humanitarian Aid for Rape Victims” (editorial, Sept. 8):
The Obama administration has a moral obligation to immediately end the current interpretation of the Helms amendment, which is robbing rape victims in war zones of their right to safe abortions.
Having spent time in Bosnia, Congo and other war zones, I have witnessed firsthand how healing from rape becomes possible only when women reclaim agency over their bodies and their futures.
It is a woman’s choice to determine what happens to her body. How many indignities must raped women suffer?
Paris, Sept. 9, 2011
The writer is the playwright and founder of V-Day, a global activist movement to end violence against women and girls.