- cheap 100mg viagra about v-day
- generic cialis 40mg mission
- vardenafil price why v-day started
- viagra cheap price who, what & how
- real cialis discount attacking the silence
- best levitra price 4 core beliefs
- cheap super cialis active long-term vision
- levitra cost of sales eve ensler
- low cost precripsion cialis v-board
- order cheap viagra deals v-staff
- cialis kanada bestellen multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Join us for a special free conversation and book signing with Eve at Berkeley Rep!
V-DAY AND BERKELEY REP INVITE YOU TO A FREE CONVERSATION WITH EVE ENSLER
Friday Oct 21, 2011
Doors open at 4:30 PM, event starts promptly at 5 PM
Roda Theatre, 2015 Addison St in downtown Berkeley, CA
RSVP at 510-647-2949 or http://eveatberkeleyrep.eventbrite.com/
V-Day and Berkeley Repertory Theatre are thrilled to invite you to a free event – including a special announcement – from Eve Ensler, the Tony Award-winning playwright, performer, and activist. Be the first to hear about Eve’s next big project in the United States!
Eve Ensler is the author of The Vagina Monologues, which has been translated into 48 languages and performed in over 140 countries, including sold-out runs off Broadway and on London's West End. Her experience performing that show inspired her to create V-Day, a global movement to stop violence against women and girls. Her other work includes plays such as The Good Body, the memoir Insecure at Last, and the novel I Am an Emotional Creature: The Secret Life of Girls Around the World, which became a New York Times bestseller in 2010.
Eve will sign copies of I Am an Emotional Creature for audience members after revealing her latest efforts to empower women and girls around the world.