- online buy viagra about v-day
- best price levitra 40 mg mission
- viagra order why v-day started
- 100mg tablets of viagra who, what & how
- pfizer viagra without prescription attacking the silence
- cialis brand 20mg 4 core beliefs
- sildenafil generico Viagra long-term vision
- order viagra eve ensler
- viagra generic 50mg uk v-board
- microsoft visual studio 2010 sdk sp1 download v-staff
- Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 best price multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
SEE Eve Ensler with Isabel Allende in Conversation Tonight in the Bay Area!
Eve Ensler and Isabel Allende in conversation, for one evening only! If you live even remotely near the Bay Area, it is well worth coming to hear these two inspiring women talk about activism, women and girls, and the power of stories. Eve is the Tony Award-winning author of The Vagina Monologues and founder of V-Day, the global movement to end violence against women and girls.
Eve will blow you away and Isabel will get you through it. Together they will fill you with hope.
You'll also get a sneak peak at Eve's latest theatrical work, the stage adaptation of Emotional Creature, which will premiere at Berkeley Rep this June.
This event is a benefit for V-Day, the global movement to end violence against women and girls.
Dominican University of California
San Rafael, CA 94901
Tickets $35 (includes a signed copy of Ensler’s book)
Register Here or Call (415) 927-0960, ext. 1 to reserve