- cheapest tadalafil about v-day
- sildenafil indio sin prescripción mission
- comprare levitra generico in svizzera why v-day started
- viagra samples for sale who, what & how
- super viagra for sale attacking the silence
- buy tadalafil soft 4 core beliefs
- buy cialis viagra long-term vision
- viagra cialis levitra eve ensler
- Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC cheap v-board
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 oem v-staff
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
VAWA: 24 HOUR ACTION CALL - U.S. Activists Tell Congress to Send A Strong VAWA to the President Before July 4th!
Tell Congress they must get VAWA moving before they go on their July 4th vacation. Before the end of summer, Congress needs to send the President a strong, bipartisan Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) reauthorization bill that protects ALL survivors.
The United States House of Representatives bill 4970, or the "Adams Bill" is an unacceptable version of VAWA that imposes new reporting restrictions on immigrant survivors of violence as well as Native American women, communities of color, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender survivors. Although the bill passed in the Senate 68-31, it narrowly lost in the House 222-205.
We have too much at stake and doing nothing is not an option. We have 24 hours left, CONTACT your Senators and Representatives by phone, email or visit in-person at the DC or District Office.
For contact info, as well as sample letters and phone scripts check out the National Task Force to End Sexual and Domestic Violence Against Women VAWA page at http://4vawa.org/