- bc viagra prices about v-day
- cheap viagra 100mg mission
- Auftragsrabatt viagra why v-day started
- order viagra without prescription who, what & how
- cheap viagra levitra attacking the silence
- viagra pharmacy prices 4 core beliefs
- low cost levitra long-term vision
- buy discount viagra eve ensler
- best prescription viagra online v-board
- download Autodesk Revit 2014 v-staff
- Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC full multimedia
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 serial number v to the tenth
- Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC license key until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Make It Happen - Get the Real VAWA Passed!
Take action! Call and email your senators and representatives and urge them to oppose the current House version of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) reauthorization, and support the inclusive, bipartisan Senate version of this lifesaving legislation that protects ALL survivors.
We're running out of time, Congress members will soon go home to campaign for re-election and anti-VAWA extremists are holding up the bill in hopes of either forcing acceptance of the House version or blocking reauthorization altogether.
The House bill 4970, or the "Adams Bill" is an unacceptable version of VAWA that imposes new reporting restrictions on immigrant survivors of violence as well as Native American women, communities of color, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender survivors.
We are urging all of our activists to take over the next weeks and during the August recess to call upon their members of Congress. Ask them to work with their colleagues to get the Senate version of VAWA approved NOW and sent to President Obama for his signature.
TAKE ACTION: The National Task Force to End Sexual and Domestic Violence Against Women has all phone numbers and sample emails available here.