- best price for levitra about v-day
- prices of viagra mission
- sildenafil overnight shipping why v-day started
- sildenafil cheapest price who, what & how
- tab sildenafil attacking the silence
- 5mg cialis online 4 core beliefs
- cheapest generic tadalafil long-term vision
- cialis 5mg no prescription eve ensler
- billige viagra cialis v-board
- prices of viagra v-staff
- sildenafil tab multimedia
- Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC online v to the tenth
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC big discount until the violence stops: nyc
- buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC annual report
#ReasonToRise - Join the Pussy Riot Global Day of Action FRIDAY
V-Day stands in solidarity with Pussy Riot and their supporters around the globe. This is ANOTHER REASON TO RISE and we encourage all of our activists to take to the streets on Friday!
Dublin, Odessa, Melbourne, New York City, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Vienna, London, Paris, Moscow. These are just a few of the over 40 locations where THIS FRIDAY, August 17th, activists are joining forces to show their support and demand the freedom of Pussy Riot!
Pussy Riot is a Russian feminist performance art group that, through peaceful performances "gives voice to basic rights under threat in Russia today, while expressing the values and principles of gender equality, democracy and freedom of expression contained in the Russian constitution and other international instruments, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the CEDAW Convention."
Pussy Riot, which is made up of three young women Maria Alekhina, Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, and Ekaterina Samucevich, were arrested and remain detained following a 1-minute performance on February 21st at a priests-only section of Moscow's Cathedral of Christ the Savior. According to Free Pussy Riot, "The intention of the performance was to draw attention to the special relationship with President Putin and the leadership of the Russian Orthodox Church." The investigator's report however claims "religious hatred" and they have been charged with hooliganism, which calls for 7 years imprisonment.
In the News:
- Pussy Riot Rallies: Supporters Of Punk Band Mobilize Before Russian Court Ruling >
- Pussy Riot Supporters Protest At Russian Cathedral As Global Campaign Heats Up >
- Pussy Riot's Stunning Victory Over Putin's Bureaucrats >
- Planet Set to Rally for Pussy Riot on Friday >