- generic name of sildenafil tabs about v-day
- compra segura cialis mission
- acheter levitra viagra why v-day started
- cialis order levitra who, what & how
- super viagra cheap attacking the silence
- viagra best price 4 core beliefs
- cheap discount levitra long-term vision
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 key eve ensler
- adobe pagemaker 7.0 mac free download v-board
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 full v-staff
- cheapest Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC oem multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
READ: "Nothing But the Truth So Help Me God" & "I STILL BELIEVE ANITA HILL"
These two extraordinary new books are out just in time for the holiday season and we encourage you all to check them out:
Nothing But the Truth So Help Me God: 51 Women Reveal the Power of Positive Female Connection
A Band of Wives, a private social network has released its first book Nothing But the Truth So Help Me God: 51 Women Reveal the Power of Positive Female Connection. This powerful new anthology brings forth a diverse group of women's voices in a collection of essays, poetry, and artwork that touches upon issues ranging from motherhood to body image, sexual violence, racism and sexuality.
I STILL BELIEVE ANITA HILL: Three Generations Discuss the Legacy of Speaking Truth to Power
I STILL BELIEVE ANITA HILL: Three Generations Discuss the Legacy of Speaking Truth to Power, a new collection of original material compiled and edited by Amy Richards and Cynthia Greenberg is now available. The book grew out of last October's Sex, Power and Speaking Truth: Anita Hill 20 Years Later conference, which was co-presented by V-Day and featured an evening performance co-curated by Eve Ensler and Purva Panday Cullman. The book features writings that bring together three generations to witness, respond to, and analyze Hill's impact, and to present insights in law, politics, and the confluence of race, class, and gender.