- viagra on line pharmacy about v-day
- viagra prices eu mission
- cheap viagra professional why v-day started
- best prices on viagra who, what & how
- generic cialis cheap attacking the silence
- levitra fast delivery 4 core beliefs
- online viagra sales long-term vision
- super cialis professional eve ensler
- order viagra no prescription v-board
- farmacia di viagra pfizer v-staff
- cialis tabs multimedia
- microsoft windows server 2012 standard oem (2 cpus/2vm) - base license v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Update from Eve on the Path to One Billion
A few weeks ago Eve embarked on a multi-country tour, which will take her from the Philippines, to India, to France, and more as she makes her way towards ONE BILLION RISING on February 14, 2013. We are pleased to share with you her first blog update of photos, videos, and words from her most recent stop in Manila, with ONE BILLION RISING Regional Coordinator and long time V-Day activist Monique Wilson:
Some call it a slum, some say dump site.
A mountain made of garbage.
The dumpsite is owned by private contractors
They charge 100 pesos for a permit and 150 pesos
For a uniform. Even the garbage has been taken from the people.
Girls as young as 8 sell their bodies
to the men who guard the garbage for the right to scavenge it
There was a landslide of garbage
The mountain fell
On the village and disappeared 600 people.
They never found them
Their bodies burned inside because it was so hot from the bio gas.
A garbage volcano
Erupting, turning the people to bone