- levitra no prescription necessary about v-day
- tadalafil sent to eu from uk mission
- cheap viagra levitra why v-day started
- discount levitra pro who, what & how
- generic viagra cheap attacking the silence
- generic cialis cheap 4 core beliefs
- sildenafil 100mg tablets long-term vision
- price for viagra eve ensler
- cheap viagra professional v-board
- cialis sin receta v-staff
- adobe acrobat x pro serial number generator online multimedia
- v to the tenth
- until the violence stops: nyc
- annual report
Monique Wilson Update From Global Coordinator Summit in Rome
On 22 - 24 April, over 30 One Billion Rising global coordinators gathered in Rome for a summit to reflect and discuss the One Billion Rising for Justice 2014 campaign, to share ideas and perspectives, and to envision One Billion Rising 2015.
On 14 February 2013, ONE BILLION RISING saw women and men from all over the world dance and rise in protest to highlight violence against women. Issues focused on gender-based violence. This year, ONE BILLION RISING FOR JUSTICE escalated the demand to end violence against women and girls by focusing on ending impunity and connecting social justice issues with violence against women.
Apart from sustaining the call to Rise against Violence and elevating the call for justice for women and girls - the justice calls escalated to include state and structural violence that render women and their families poor and oppressed - bringing in the intersectional issues of labor and trafficking, forced migration, domestic work, economic violence and exploitation, indigenous women's rights, plunder of the land and environment, women in prisons, racial violence, among many other intersectional issues that cause and perpetuate violence against women.