Thank you for visiting the V-Day website and for caring about stopping violence against women and girls. Awareness is of major importance. Again and again we hear from people who "had no idea that this (violence) was going on." Once these folks know about it, they are compelled to do something. This is thanks to you, the journalists.
We want to provide you with everything you need to write the most interesting and exciting piece possible. If you don't find what you need on the site, feel free to contact V-Day's press director at email@example.com
Thanks again for your interest!
Susan Celia Swan
P.S. If you need violence against women statistics to accompany your article, please click here.
Logos and Images
One Billion Rising For Justice Logos
Horizontal Version 1: print | web | vector
Horizontal Version 2: print | web | vector
Vertical Version 1: print | web | vector
Vertical Version 2: print | web | vector
Eve Ensler Color Headshot. Photo Credit: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage
Eve Ensler B&W Headshot. Photo Credit: Brigitte Lacombe
- Eve Ensler performing The Vagina Monologues, Photo Credit Joan Marcus
- Eve Ensler and Jane Fonda at V-Day 2001: Madison Square Garden
- Stop Raping Our Greatest Resource, Power To The Women And Girls Of The Democratic Republic Of Congo (Warning: 3.9 MB File)
- V-Day Safe House for the Girls Founder Agnes Pareyio, Narok Kenya
- Press Conference in New Orleans to Launch V TO THE TENTH. Left to right: Lt. Governor Mitch Landrieu, Ashe Cultural Arts Center/ Katrina Warriors Representative Carol Bebelle, V-Day Founder/Playwright Eve Ensler and Mayor C. Ray Nagin
- Jumpin' In The Pink for V TO THE TENTH second line march. Eve Ensler with marchers
If you have any problems downloading these files, please contact our webmaster.